Do You Shop at Fry’s Food Stores?
If you grocery shop shop at Fry’s, with a few clicks you can help raise money for Altadena!
Did you know you can support Altadeña just by shopping at Fry’s? It’s easy when you enroll in Fry’s Community Rewards! To get started, sign up with your V.I.P Card, and select to support “Altadeña PTSO”. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for Altadeña every time you shop and use your V.I.P Card! You enroll for free, shop as usual, and Altadeña earns money. Just follow these quick steps online!
STEP 1: Create an online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to Step #2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com
- Select ‘Register’
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code
- Select ‘Find Stores’
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
- Continue to Step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program for Altadeña!
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.fryscommunityrewards.com
- Select ‘Sign-In’
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’ (this will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account’ then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information
- Under Find Your Organization: Type “Altadeña” then click ‘search’
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to Altadeña PTSO
- Then select ‘save changes’
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page
Fine Print from the Fry’s Community Rewards website:
- Within 7 to 10 business days of successfully enrolling your Fry’s V.I.P Card, you will see at the bottom of your Fry’s receipt: “At your request, Fry’s is donating to Altadeña PTSO.”
- Gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, and fuel purchases do not count towards rewards. Visit the Community Rewards website for a full list of items that don’t count towards rewards.
- Fry’s will pay up to $500,000, 4x a year, to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Fry’s Community Reward organizations. The more people enrolled, the more we will earn!